Publications: Fact Sheets, Infographics, Booklets, Etc.
These publications are all posted in PDF format. For alternate formats, please contact us at email@example.com.
Findings from the Research and Training Center (RTC) on Community Living and the RTC on Measurement and Interdependence in Community Living.
- Developing a Health Promotion Assistance Tool
- Development and Testing of an Informal PA Training Program
- Home Usability for People with Disabilities
- Fact Sheet
- Infographics: Housing and Transportation Access (all U.S. Housing and Rural U.S. Housing)
- Partner Success Story
- Community Engagement Initiative Knowledge Translation (KT) Project
- Fact Sheet
- Poster (PDF or Word): Engaging Communities to Improve Access in Rural Areas
- Poster (PDF or Word): From "Bench to Bedside" in a Community Context
- Partner Success Story
- Building Capacity for Full Community Participation
- Multiple Chronic Health Conditions (Analysis of Secondary Data)
- Infographic: Multiple Chronic Conditions Among People with Disabilities
- Fact sheet: Multiple Chronic Conditions Among People with Disabilities
- Poster: Multiple Chronic Conditions and Health Disparities among People with Disabilities Compared to People without Disabilities
- Parking Equity
- Brochure: Accessible Parking Etiquette: Honor the Aisles!
- Fact Sheet: Encouraging Reservation of Van-Designated Spaces for Lift- or Ramp-Equipped Van Users
- Does VR Effectively Support Community Living? (Analysis of Secondary Data)
- Fact sheet: How Do Vocational Rehabilitation Outcomes Vary Among Different Types of Living Arrangements?
- Tools to Identify and Measure Disability Population Segments
- Poster: What We Can Learn about Individuals with IDD from Medicaid Claims Data
- Fact Sheet: Ways to Improve Health and Reduce Costs for Adults with Physical Disabilities or Cognitive Limitations
- Poster: A Model Assessment for Surveillance of Disease Prevalence and Monitoring Cost Utility and Health Outcomes of Individuals with Physical Disabilities Served by HCBS Waivers
- Fact Sheet: Preventive Screening Improvements Needed for People with Physical Disabilities
- Poster: Preventive Screening and Preventive Health Care Utilization Patterns of Individuals with Disabilities Supported by Home and Community Based Waiver Services in Kansas
- Fact Sheet: Comparing Diabetes Rates among Adults with Cognitive Limitations to Adults with No Disabilities in the U.S.
- Poster: Diabetes among Adults with Cognitive Limitations Compared to Individuals with No Disabilities in the United States
- Fact Sheet: The Intersection of Disability and Chronic Disease
- HCBS Waiver: Economic Utility and Related Health Outcomes
- Fact Sheet: HCBS Waiver: Does It Contain Costs and Improve Health Outcomes?
- Resource Guide: Cancer Prevention for People with Disabilities
- Consumer Training for Employing Personal Assistants
- Fact Sheet: Using Consumer Training to Enhance Community Participation
- The Effect of CIL Services on Community Participation
- Fact Sheet: Which Center for Independent Living Services Improve Community Participation?
- Fact Sheet: CIL Services that Improve Community Participation: Comparing the U.S., Japan and South Korea
- Measurement Systems of Person x Environment Interactions
- Fact Sheet: New Measures for Assessing Community Participation
Poster: The Accommodations Model: A new tool for empowering students to request reasonable accommodations
Poster: Weight Loss Intervention for Adults with Physical Disabilities
Poster: Best Practices to Level the Playing Field for People with Disabilities in Disasters
Data Inventory on the Employment and Health of Kansans with Disabilities - This tool was developed to assist researchers who use Medicaid and disability data.