Scientific and Consumer Advisory Panel (SCAP)
These external advisors contribute their expertise and experience to help keep the Center's research both rigorous and relevant to the lives of people with disabilities.
Please click on each name to see a short bio.
- Tony Cahill, Ph.D. - Director, Division of Disability and Health Policy, Center for Development and Disability, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Catherine Graham, MEBME - Executive Director, South Carolina Spinal Cord Injury Research Fund, Columbia, SC
- Margaret (Peg) Nosek, PhD - Executive Director, Center for Research on Women with Disabilities, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Phil Rumrill, PhD - Professor, Rehabilitation Counseling, Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Dara Baldwin - Senior Public Policy Analyst, National Disability Rights Network, Washington, DC
- Ron Garcia - Executive Director, New Vistas Center for Independent Living, Santa Fe, NM
- Gwen Gillenwater- Consultant, North Charleston, SC
- Stan Holbrook - Consultant, Pittsburg, PA
- Bob Michaels - Consultant, Tempe, AZ
- Jamie Simpson - Consultant, Lawrence, KS