7-day Supply Nonperishable Food
- Ready-to-eat canned items.
- Protein and fruit bars.
- Dry cereal and granola.
- Peanut butter and jelly.
- Dried fruit and nuts.
- Canned or boxed juices.
- Canned or jarred baby food/formula.
- Canned or boxed milk or soy products.
- Powdered milk.
- Comfort foods such as cookies.
- Fluids with electrolytes.
- Sports drinks.
- Instant coffee and tea.
- Other boxed foods needing only water or milk.
- Staples: Sugar, honey, salt, and flour.
- Other (for restricted or special diets).
- Pet food and litter.
During weekly shopping trips, pick up one or two items on this list. Annually rotate nonperishable foods and check documents to ensure they are up-to-date.