WGCL Symposium Presentations
These presentations were made in conjunction with the symposium.
Nov. 9, 2015 - Experience of Aging for People with Long-Term Disabilities
- Jae Kennedy - "Age, work, insurance and disability in post-ACA world"
- Jean Hall - "Employment: An essential component of aging well with a disability"
- Tina Campanella - "The National Resource Center on Supported Decision-Making"
- Michael Wehmeyer and Karrie Shogren - "Supported Decision Making Research at the University of Kansas"
- Tom Seekins - "Characterizing and Measuring the Environment"
- Glen White - "Enhancing Consumer Participation in Rural Communities: CHEC It Out"
- Kari Bruffet - "Improving Services and Supports for People Aging with Disabilities: A Focus on Transitions"
Nov. 10, 2015 - Getting to Know PCORI: Linking Researchers to Priorities & Requirements
- Suzanne Schrandt - "The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute"
- Kristen Metzger and Iris Giggetts - "The PCORI Application Process"