Consumer and Advocacy Organizations
- ILRU/ Independent Living Research Utilization
- NCIL: National Council on Independent Living and The Advocacy Monitor
- APRIL: The Association of Programs for Rural Independent Living
- National Youth Leadership Network (NYLN)
- National Black Disability Coalition
- Disability Scoop is a source for developmental disability news
- The Social Security and Disability Resource Center - an informational website authored by a former disability examiner for the social security administration.
- The Self Advocacy Resource and Technical Assistance Center supports self-advocacy organizations to grow in diversity and leadership.
- New England ADA Center - publishes a Title II Action Guide, which leads public entities through a process to compliance with the ADA
Local and Regional Advocacy Organizations:
- End the Wait - A statewide campaign to educate the public and policymakers about why Kansas needs to end the Developmental Disability Waiting List.
- Big Tent Coalition- A cross-disability grassroots coalition in Kansas
- The Community Tool Box is a comprehensive "how to" resource for promoting community health and development